- To focus on In-licensing business model like dossier acquisition and Co-development to build up company product portfolio.
- Development of new customers, nurture the existing customers as well as development of licensing and partnership concepts in the context of company strategy.
- Strategically targets and chooses to build relationships with industry leaders, e.g. generic partners, innovative companies, CDMO and consultant to negotiate and close licensing deals.
- Analysing and being aware of the decision-making mechanisms and decision maker stakeholders at the respective target customer ensuring 360-degree analysis of each respective client.
- Pitch convincing business opportunity to prospects in a clear and concise manner.
- Manages the prospects in the territory of action with regular business reviews and propose a plan to increase sales and profitability in short and medium term.
- Develops new business by consistently investigating the market and working with business partners to identify new business opportunities.
- Maintain the communication with existing and new customers, obtaining feedback to identify developing problems and resolve the misunderstandings before it convert to serious conflict.
- Being very close to the market and monitoring respective trends and customer requests and feeding this information back into the department or respective functions in the business.
- Entrepreneurial character and attitude is the key personality required for the candidate in order to match with the corporate identity of company.
- Being self-driven, ambitious, dynamic and able to perform under highly stressed situations.
- Thinking more strategic than opportunistic and carefully identifying the real opportunities while quantifying the value behind.
- 08 to12 years' experience in the Business Development and In-Licensing.
- Require the strong network and a proven track record of commercial success.
- Good understanding of market access of various regional.
- High level influencing and negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills with a good command of English.
- Pharma academic profile (Pharmacy, Chemical, Medicine or others) and additional advanced degree in management or sales would be a plus.
Salary: INR 8,50,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - International Business, Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Gowrie Research Pvt. Ltd.
Established during 2004 in Ruislip, West London; Thame laboratories with the experience from the development and manufacture of unlicensed medicines started in 2014 to develop and obtain marketing authorisations for its own unlicensed liquid medicines. In August 2018, Thame Laboratories held over 80 marketing authorisations for liquid medicines within the UK and other EU countries.
As a leading supplier of unlicensed medicines which are manufactured to meet the needs of patients which cannot be met with licensed medicines, Thame manufactures and supplies around 5000 formulations of unlicensed medicines.Our products are available for:
- Community Pharmacy
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Wholesalers
WHAT WE DO:
Thame Laboratories success stems from its vibrant and productive research and development department which develops formulations for both licensed and unlicensed medicines which Thame Laboratories manufactures and supplies. All of Thame's formulations for which it holds marketing authorisations have been developed by Thame's own scientists.
Thame manufactures both licensed and unlicensed medicines in its own facilities that meet the quality requirements of EU Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and are regularly inspected by regulatory authorities. Our facility is capable of manufacturing oral liquids and topical preparations in small batch sizes to meet clinical needs.
Our in-house laboratories test the medicines manufactured to ensure they meet the strict requirements set by regulatory authorities when granting our marketing authorisations using state of the art analytical techniques and equipment.
Recruiter Name:Recruitment Team
Contact Company:Gowrie Research Pvt. Ltd.
Address :No.3, B.P. Estate, N.H. No.8, Opp. Sitaram Super Market, Chhani, VADODARA, Gujarat - 391740,India