- Patent search, literature search in various databases.
- Evaluating market entry for products considering exclusivities and patent issue.
- Preparing patent evaluation report and updating the same regularly.
- Infringement or FTO analysis before any commercial activities.
- Patentability analysis against inventions carried out from formulation & Development team.
- Identification of opportunity to create IP asset and exploring it.
- Drafting of patent applications and assisting in patent filing related activities.
- Handling prosecution of patent applications and post grant activities.
- Identified opportunity to file any pre grant opposition and/or post grant oppositions to concern patent application or granted patents.
- Preparations of patent portfolio reports and maintain highly accurate & up to date records against all activities.
- Providing IP education to other departments.
- Keeping IPR legal knowledge up to date as per current changes.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Master in Pharmacy with 2-4 years of work experience in IPR.
- Good understanding of chemistry as well as formulation development with novel drug delivery system.
- Hands on experience in searching various patent and non patent databases.
- Working knowledge of activities mentioned in Job profile.
- Excellent computer skills, including adobe acrobat software, MS word and MS excel.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to keep up-to date with pharmaceutical trends and developments within the industry.
Salary: 2,00,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:M.Pharma in Any Specialization
SYRI Research Pvt. Ltd.
SyriMed previously known as Thame Laboratories Licensed Medicines Division is one of the leading Pharmaceutical Companies in the UK specialising in the development, licensing, manufacture and marketing of liquid medicines.Established during 2004 in Ruislip, West London; SyriMed with the experience from the development and manufacture of unlicensed medicines started in 2014 to obtain marketing authorisations for its unlicensed liquid medicines. In May 2020, SyriMed held over 50 marketing authorisations for liquid medicines within the UK.SyriMeds success stems from its vibrant and productive Research and Development Department which develops and manufactures formulations for licensed medicines . All of SyriMeds formulations for which it holds marketing authorisations have been developed by SyriMeds own scientists.SyriMed manufactures licensed medicines in its own facilities that meet the quality requirements of EU Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).Our in-house laboratories test the medicines manufactured to ensure they meet the strict requirements set by regulatory authorities.
Contact Company:SYRI Research Pvt. Ltd.
Address:,Ground floor and Fist flooronCentralbay of Buildi, ng No1and 2,office at BP Estate Builidng no 3,Chha, ni,vadodara, VADODARA, Gujarat, India