We are looking for a Contract Manufacturing Manager to support the department in achieving its objectives. Person will co-ordinate, project, manage an existing and new Contract Manufacturing accounts. Ultimately, the Contract Manufacturing Managers duties are to ensure that prices and services with CMO are routinely reviewed and negotiated as well as reviewing In-Licensing opportunities.
- Ensuring CMO prices are reviewed and adjusted periodically to maximise gross margin and profitability per customer and product.
- Reviewing product dossiers available from CMOs and assessment of the product profitability.
- To Find new CMO accounts and negotiate pricing for existing and new products.
- Communicating internally and externally in a timely, accurate and complete fashion.
- Updating and maintaining company collateral e.g., PowerPoint presentations.
- To focus on In-licensing business model like dossier acquisition and Co-development to build up company product portfolio.
- Development of new customers, nurture the existing customers as well as development of licensing and partnership concepts in the context of company strategy.
- Strategically targets and chooses to build relationships with CMO and consultant to negotiate and close in-licensing deals.
- Analysing and being aware of the decision-making mechanisms and decision maker stakeholders at the respective target customer ensuring 360-degree analysis of each respective client.
- Develops new business by consistently investigating the market and working with business partners to identify new business opportunities.
- Being very close to the market and monitoring respective trends and customer requests and feeding this information back into the department or respective functions in the business.
- Entrepreneurial character and attitude are the key personality required for the candidate in order to match with the corporate identity of company.
- Being self-driven, ambitious, dynamic and able to perform under highly stressed situations.
- Thinking more strategic than opportunistic and carefully identifying the real opportunities while quantifying the value behind.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal regulations and rules. Also have good knowledge of CDA, MOUs, Commercial agreements discussions and conclusion as per company policy.
Role:Product Manager - Pharma
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Product Management
Role Category:Product Management - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Pharma in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.Pharma in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
SYRI Research Pvt. Ltd.
SyriMed previously known as Thame Laboratories Licensed Medicines Division is one of the leading Pharmaceutical Companies in the UK specialising in the development, licensing, manufacture and marketing of liquid medicines.
Established during 2004 in Ruislip, West London; SyriMed with the experience from the development and manufacture of unlicensed medicines started in 2014 to obtain marketing authorisations for its unlicensed liquid medicines. In May 2020, SyriMed held over 50 marketing authorisations for liquid medicines within the UK.
WHAT WE DO
SyriMeds success stems from its vibrant and productive Research and Development Department which develops and manufactures formulations for licensed medicines . All of SyriMeds formulations for which it holds marketing authorisations have been developed by SyriMeds own scientists.
SyriMed manufactures licensed medicines in its own facilities that meet the quality requirements of EU Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Our in-house laboratories test the medicines manufactured to ensure they meet the strict requirements set by regulatory authorities.