- Managing Oracle software releases, minimizing incident/problem impacts to the enterprise, and implementing new solutions are also responsibilities of the position.
- Leads architecture discussions around design, data integration, recoverability and resiliency and leads complex discussions with users on large database designs.
- Serve as an expert and guides others in the resolution of the most complex incidents and problems.
- Supervises problem management to ensure root cause is identified and that processes are in place to prevent reoccurrence.
- Supervise database maintenance.
- Designs database maintenance and upgrade processes and provides incident/problem management support.
- Determine appropriate direction and usage of scripting and programming, author complex scripts, and design, code and implement local facilities to support the DBMS environment.
- Analyze complex queries tuning, statistics, and performance of subsystem, CPU, IO, and memory.
- Analyze trending data and provide performance recommendations addressing specific application/system performance issues.
- Development of our core Healthcare System software and its various components.
- Analyze application problems, recommend and develop solutions.
- Reviewing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL code.
- Designing database packages, procedures, functions and triggers.
- Provide support during various phases of testing as well as production support.
- Review requirements with the users and provides time estimates for task completion.
- Write ad-hoc queries based on schema knowledge for various reporting requirements.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with Oracle Relational Database 10G/ 11G.
- Strong PL/SQL skills. Ability to write efficient, complex queries against very large data sets using SQL Developer.
- Oracle Recovery Manager, Import/Export (and Data pump), SQL*Loader.
- Ability to quickly learn new business and technical concepts in a fast paced service focused environment.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn business applications.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Proactive, can do attitude.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- University degree/diploma in Information Technology or completion of Oracle Certified Training is an asset.
- Experience on Oracle Streams and Datagaurd.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - DBA, Datawarehousing
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers, PG Diploma - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Gowrie Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Our Vision is to have the strengths and financial disciplines of a big company combined with the leanness, agility and warmth of a small company. Being a family run business, we have grown at a phenomenal rate, from just four people to over 1300 in a short space of time and still growing! Investing in our people has been the key to our success; enthusiasm and passion are the key traits we look for. If you are looking for a rewarding career there is no better time to join.
Recruiter Name:Tushar Patel
Contact Company:Gowrie Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Address :No.3, B.P. Estate, N.H. No.8, Opp. Sitaram Super Market, Chhani, VADODARA, Gujarat - 391740,India