- Working knowledge of MVC is a definite plus.
- Strong aptitude to learn and implement new technologies like Dot Net. Core, JQuery, AngularJS, SignalR, Entity Framework.
- Co-ordinate with line manager and help team to improve and maintain deadlines.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions with SQL and Oracle.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Learn and implement Front-End Technologies like Angular.Js, Node.Js, React etc.
- Continuously gain domain knowledge and participate in improvements with creative ideas, suggestions and constructive criticisms.
- Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN and Git.
- Exceptionally good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Use Crystal Report and MS word for writing the reports and letters.
- Ability to develop stored procedures, triggers and functions in databases.
- Database Technology: MS Access 2003/2005, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MySQL and Oracle.
* Cab services available for Female candidates (Pickup & Drop).
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Gowrie Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Our Vision is to have the strengths and financial disciplines of a big company combined with the leanness, agility and warmth of a small company. Being a family run business, we have grown at a phenomenal rate, from just four people to over 1300 in a short space of time and still growing! Investing in our people has been the key to our success; enthusiasm and passion are the key traits we look for. If you are looking for a rewarding career there is no better time to join.
Recruiter Name:Tushar Patel
Contact Company:Gowrie Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Address :No.3, B.P. Estate, N.H. No.8, Opp. Sitaram Super Market, Chhani, VADODARA, Gujarat - 391740,India