- Develop and execute recruitment plans.
- Prepare Job Descriptions and advertising on job portals.
- Network through contacts, references, industry groups, colleges and employees.
- Shortlisting suitable candidates.
- Prescreening potential candidates.
- Benchmarking roles in the market.
- Arranging and conducting interviews.
- Efficient to fill open positions in set timeline.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruitment.
- Job posting internally, with professional organizations and in other appropriate venues as per requirement.
- Utilize the Intranet for recruitment.
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates.
- Create contacts within industries and institutions.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Perform reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in interviewing and selecting employees onsite and outside.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer letters for selected candidates.
- Plan, organize, and assist with induction programme for the new joiner.
- Complete the joining formalities i.e. collect the required documents, creation of login id etc.
- Employee Engagement Activities: Distribute good wishes card on relevant occasions and take active participation in company sponsored events.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 3 to 5 years of recruitment experience (IT recruitment experience will be an added advantage).
- Bachelor / Master degree with HR specialisation.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills are essential to provide timely administration of various duties.
- Prefer high analytical ability to sort and apply information.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Gowrie Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Our Vision is to have the strengths and financial disciplines of a big company combined with the leanness, agility and warmth of a small company. Being a family run business, we have grown at a phenomenal rate, from just four people to over 1300 in a short space of time and still growing! Investing in our people has been the key to our success; enthusiasm and passion are the key traits we look for. If you are looking for a rewarding career there is no better time to join.
Recruiter Name:Tushar Patel
Contact Company:Gowrie Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Address :No.3, B.P. Estate, N.H. No.8, Opp. Sitaram Super Market, Chhani, VADODARA, Gujarat - 391740,India