- Business Flow Understanding and Requirement Elucidation from all stakeholders.
- Act as bridge between Business House and Development Unit. Facilitating walk through, sessions, project requirement-plan negotiation.
- Facilitate Business Unit Head to monitor and control end to end project activity (Concept Initiation, Plan, Execution, Monitor, Closing).
- Creation, analysis, and validation of detailed Business Requirement, Functional Requirement, System Requirement, Requirement Traceability Matrix and other documents as necessary.
- Participate in feasibility study, conceptual design and/or system presentation as required.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Maintaining systematic records of all application/change documents with version control.
- Identifying the current and future state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Facilitate QA/Business Users in review of test case sheet, requirement understanding, System Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Experience in Business /System Analysis/ Quality Assurance (Min 2 years and pharma related domain knowledge will be an added advantage).
- A Bachelor's degree in IT / Computer Science.
- Good knowledge in generating process documentation and Business Process Modelling Tool.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 4,25,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Diploma - Computers, B.Sc - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:PG Diploma - Computers, MCA - Computers, MBA/PGDM - Information Technology, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, M.Tech - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Gowrie Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Our Vision is to have the strengths and financial disciplines of a big company combined with the leanness, agility and warmth of a small company. Being a family run business, we have grown at a phenomenal rate, from just four people to over 1300 in a short space of time and still growing! Investing in our people has been the key to our success; enthusiasm and passion are the key traits we look for. If you are looking for a rewarding career there is no better time to join.