- Patent search, literature search in various databases.
- Evaluating market entry for products considering exclusivities and patent issue.
- Preparing patent evaluation report and updating the same regularly.
- Infringement or FTO analysis before any commercial activities.
- Patentability analysis against inventions carried out from formulation & Development team.
- Identification of opportunity to create IP asset and exploring it.
- Drafting of patent applications and assisting in patent filing related activities.
- Handling prosecution of patent applications and post grant activities.
- Identified opportunity to file any pre grant opposition and/or post grant oppositions to concern patent application or granted patents.
- Preparations of patent portfolio reports and maintain highly accurate & up to date records against all activities.
- Providing IP education to other departments.
- Master in Pharmacy with 2-4 years of work experience in IPR.
- Good understanding of chemistry as well as formulation development with novel drug delivery system.
- Hands on experience in searching various patent and non patent databases.
- Working knowledge of activities mentioned in Job profile.
- Excellent computer skills, including adobe acrobat software, MS word and MS excel.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 4,25,000 PA.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category:Drug Regulatory Affairs/Documentation
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law, B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Gowrie Research Pvt. Ltd.
Our Vision is to have the strengths and financial disciplines of a big company combined with the leanness, agility and warmth of a small company. Being a family run business, we have grown at a phenomenal rate, from just four people to over 1300 in a short space of time and still growing! Investing in our people has been the key to our success; enthusiasm and passion are the key traits we look for. If you are looking for a rewarding career there is no better time to join.
Contact Company:Gowrie Research Pvt. Ltd.
Address :No.3, B.P. Estate, N.H. No.8, Opp. Sitaram Super Market, Chhani, VADODARA, Gujarat - 391740,India