- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Maintain existing applications and make improvement in them and also add new features as per the business needs.
- Support strategic business development where appropriate.
- Challenge and develop processes where appropriate.
- Work in conjunction with other teams to meet agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Project management from start to completion.
- Testing, evaluating and implementing new processes and procedures.
- Provide cover in the department as and when needed.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience of working with Android at least 1 year.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
* Cab services available for Female candidates (Pickup & Drop).
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers, PG Diploma - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Gowrie Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Our Vision is to have the strengths and financial disciplines of a big company combined with the leanness, agility and warmth of a small company. Being a family run business, we have grown at a phenomenal rate, from just four people to over 1300 in a short space of time and still growing! Investing in our people has been the key to our success; enthusiasm and passion are the key traits we look for. If you are looking for a rewarding career there is no better time to join.
Recruiter Name:Tushar Patel
Contact Company:Gowrie Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Address :No.3, B.P. Estate, N.H. No.8, Opp. Sitaram Super Market, Chhani, VADODARA, Gujarat - 391740,India